What is the correct spelling for CADDYS?
This word (Caddys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CADDYS
- caddie But so far as I could learn, these clanlets of the Algonquin house were no more comparable to the fighting tribes of the West than a Highland caddie in an Edinburgh close is to a hill Macdonald with a claymore.
- caddish When I asked you to come back to me and live with me, I did a caddish thing.
- cadiz It is not positively known what the destination of this powerful fleet was; some accounts say Cadiz , others Brest.
- cords Unnoticed, the wagoner slipped round behind them, cut the cords that bound the nearest prisoner, handed him the knife, and edged towards the Uhlans, still taking pulls at his bottle.
- Caddies When Evelyn had gone into the club house, John gathered the caddies into a corner and bestowed a dollar on each of them and promised them other bounty if they maintained silence touching the events of the afternoon in which he had participated.
- adds He adds , as he does every day: "Doctor, you never hurt me so much before as you have done this time."
- codes 15. Dress contains the two codes of morality-private and public.