What is the correct spelling for CADIAN?
This word (Cadian) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CADIAN
- acadian Acquired an interest in the Acadian Recorder, 1837, and continued to publish the paper until his death.
- caution His reserve was so great that she could not pierce it, and his caution baffled even her vigilance.
- costume Then Susy proceeded to dress Dotty's doll in a very simple fashion, with two holes for short sleeves, and a skirt with a raw edge; but she looked kind and pleasant while she was at work, and Dotty was just as well pleased as if it had been an elegant costume she was preparing.
- cotton I don't quite-" Her needles flew in and out, and her ball of cotton rolled on to the floor in her surprise.
- custom Another New Year's day custom was to present gifts to the royal children.