What is the correct spelling for CADIDATES?
This word (Cadidates) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CADIDATES
- candidacy The candidacy of Daniel S. Dickinson, of New York, had been so ably managed that he was far and away the favorite.
- candidates The relative positions of the two leading candidates remained unchanged, however, for five ballots more.
- dictates The Duchess herself, however, was far from being equally oblivious; and listening to the dictates of her ambition and self-love, she became persuaded that she was indebted to the Marquise alone for the sudden coldness of the King; and accordingly she vowed an eternal hatred to the woman whom she considered in the light of a successful rival.
- CADETS They felt a particular responsibility in reference to the many thousands of young men from all parts of the United States who were being trained at West Point for service in the army, and for many years they conducted a Bible class for the cadets.
- cantatas Cantatas, Operettas, Piano, Songs.
230 words made from the letters CADIDATES
3 letter words made from CADIDATES:aas, ace, act, ada, add, ade, aec, aid, ate, cad, cat, cia, cis, cst, dad, das, dat, dds, ddt, dec, ded, des, dia, die, dis, dit, dts, eat, ect, edd, est, eta, etc, iaa, ice, ida, ies, sac, sad, sat, scd, sea, sec, set, sic, sit, tad, tai, tea, tec, ted, tia, tic, tie.
4 letter words made from CADIDATES:acid, acts, adad, adds, adit, aide, aids, asat, asea, asia, cade, case, cast, cats, cedi, cite, dace, dada, daei, daia, daid, daie, dais, data, date, dead, deca, deci, diaa, dias, diat, dice, diet, disa, disc, dita, dsei, east, eats, edad, edda, edit, iaea, iced, ices, icse, idea, ided, ides, isaa, sade, sadi, said, sate, scad, scat, scet, scid, seat, sect, seta, sida, side, sita, site, taei, taia, tidd, tide, tied, ties.
5 letter words made from CADIDATES:acide, acies, actes, actia, adasi, addai, adisa, adits, adsit, aecia, aedas, aesti, aided, aides, asadi, asdic, asiad, asida, aside, atias, atsea, caaed, cadet, cased, casei, caste, cedit, cesta, cided, ciste, cites, csaid, cseti, dadas, daise, dasia, dasti, dated, dates, dcase, deats, dedic, deida, deids, deist, desac, desai, diact, diate, dices, dicts, diest, dited, ecast, edict, edits, esata, estai, etica, icade, icest, idaea, ieast, isaac, saaed, sadat, saedi, saeid, saida, saied, saite, satai, sated, satie, sceat, sdate, secta, sedai, sedia, seida, seita, setai, setia, sidda, sidea, sitae, stada, staid, stead, steai, stedd, stice, tadas, tadid, taesa, taida, taide, tasca, tasci, tased, tcisa, teads, tices, tsade, tsadi.