What is the correct spelling for CADIES?
This word (Cadies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CADIES
- aides Couriers and aides had gone flying in every direction.
- caddie They played it all over Pike's Hill and the Durgin pasture in Old Dalton; and they got my grandson to be a-a- Caddie ?
- cadiz In the custom house nothing being admitted unless the number of bales shipped are accompanied by corresponding permits, and as it besides frequently happens that there is a degree of competition between the parties seeking to try their fortune in this way, the original holders of the permits very often hang back, in such a manner that I have seen $500 offered for the transfer of a right to ship three bales, which scarcely contained goods to the amount of $1,000. Such, nevertheless, is the truth, and such the exact description of the famous Acapulco ship, which has excited so much jealousy among the merchants of Seville and Cadiz , and given rise to such an infinite number of disputes and lawsuits.
- cards "I know you can't help being a woman, but you're not to look at your neighbour's cards .
- Adieus We bid most affectionate adieus to our hosts, and set off.
72 words made from the letters CADIES
3 letter words made from CADIES:ace, ade, aec, aid, cad, cia, cis, das, dec, des, dia, die, dis, ice, ida, ies, sac, sad, scd, sea, sec, sic.
4 letter words made from CADIES:acid, aide, aids, cade, case, cedi, dace, daei, daie, dais, deca, deci, dias, dice, disa, disc, dsei, iced, ices, icse, idea, ides, sade, sadi, said, scad, scid, sida, side.
5 letter words made from CADIES:acide, acies, aides, asdic, aside, cased, casei, csaid, daise, dcase, desac, desai, dices, icade, saedi, saeid, saied, sedai, sedia, seida, sidea.