What is the correct spelling for CADILAC?
This word (Cadilac) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CADILAC
- calico One can not go sailing through the air forever, even if one is a Calico Clown. Don't know my enemies Yo! And lock and load my Calico – Lock & Load by bone crusher
- cardiac At times when the patient is run down for any reason, the cardiac disturbance may persist for many hours, or even until after long hours of sleep.
- cardiology Main article: List of cardiologists Robert Atkins (1930–2003), known for the Atkins diet Eugene Braunwald (born 1929), editor of Braunwalds Heart Disease and 1000+ publications Wallace Brigden (1916–2008), identified cardiomyopathy Willem Einthoven (1860–1927), a physiologist who built the first practical ECG and won the 1924 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine ("for the discovery of the mechanism of the electrocardiogram") Werner Forssmann (1904–1979), who infamously performed the first human catheterization on himself that led to him being let go from Berliner Charité Hospital, quitting cardiology as a speciality, and then winning the 1956 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine ("for their discoveries concerning heart catheterization and pathological changes in the circulatory system") Andreas Gruentzig (1939–1985), first developed balloon angioplasty William Harvey (1578–1657), wrote Exercitatio Anatomica de Motu Cordis et Sanguinis in Animalibus that first described the closed circulatory system and whom Forssmann described as founding cardiology in his Nobel lecture Murray S.
- cartilage Hence the opinion is not unworthy of a closer investigation, that gelatine, when taken in the dissolved state, is again converted, in the body, into cellular tissue, membrane and cartilage ; that it may serve for the reproduction of such parts of these tissues as have been wasted, and for their growth.
- catalan A Caravan in Cathay . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 131 From the Catalan Map, 1375.
- catalog If it be asked what means of avoiding it are available, I would say that I am inclined to think that if I were starting with a new library I would try the experiment of putting no shelf-numbers or call-marks in any catalog , but rather have a key by which they could be found by means of the accession numbers which alone would be given in the author-catalog.
- Cadillac The sense of approaching action was powder to my nostrils, and added to my spleen; so though I went down upon the beach, and joined Cadillac and his officers, I was but surly company, and soon turned my back upon them, to stare off at the lake.
47 words made from the letters CADILAC
4 letter words made from CADILAC:acid, alca, cali, ccdi, clad, daal, daia, dail, dali, diaa, dial, ical, laic, laid, liad.
5 letter words made from CADILAC:aclac, alcid, calci, calia, cladi, dacca, diala, ladic, laida.
3 letter words made from CADILAC:ada, aid, ail, ala, ali, cad, cia, cli, dal, dia, iaa, icc, ida, lac, lad, lcd, lid.
6 letter words made from CADILAC:alcaic, cadila, calcia, calica, cicada, cicala.