What is the correct spelling for CAETATE?
This word (Caetate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CAETATE
- acetate Thus, the two substrates of this enzyme are cephalosporin C and H2O, whereas its two products are deacetylcephalosporin C and acetate.
- cast When we were cast ashore together, he was-not himself. Behind us the road is fading fast While in front of us a light shines that says the fate's been cast – Long Roads by dixie chicks
- cat "She's as pretty as a painting with that rose on, and her mother looks as contented as a cat with her paw on a mouse. I'll pack a bag and leave him flat But every time I start This feeling floods my heart He needs me to feed the cat – No Man Left For Me by Unknown Author
- chest There are no ghosts for you, at least, in this old chest. Came to represent and carve my name in your chest You can come test realize you're no contest – Bring The Pain by missy elliott
- city I am going to look at the papers in the City Rooms-very fine rooms they are.
- coast From that time forward great encouragement was given to the building of lifeboats; and there are few parts of the coast now without them.
- coat But I have to put on a military coat to make him obey.
- code For the code is always before their eyes.
- cost I don't care what I cost or how much trouble it's going to be to put me back together again.
- cut They cut you off from your fellows.
- Caught The old mistress caught her breath.
- Caused This caused them to laugh.