What is the correct spelling for CAFE?
This word (Cafe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAFE
- cafe When the hansom drew up in front of the Cafe Royal, Miss Jennie Baxter did not step put of it, but waited until the stalwart servitor in gold lace, who ornamented the entrance, hurried from the door to the vehicle. Readin' my paper in Roy's cafe The ol' guy next to me is loud as day – Don't Bother None by yoko kanno
- cage Well it's dark inside this cage Before too long it's hard to breath And nothing turns to rage And before you get me right, you know you always get me wrong – Tear Me Down by Mudmen
- care I'll take care of Mrs. McQuillen."
- case The case was different with Langethal.
- cave At length the Cave-men returned.
- chafe Tommy then began to warm and chafe his almost frozen limbs over the fire with infinite delight.
- safe No, I feel quite safe with you.
- Came No one came to see her.
- CAFES It was full summer, as it is everywhere in mid-August, but at Carlsbad the sun was so late getting up over the hills that as people went to their breakfasts at the cafes up the valley of the Tepl they found him looking very obliquely into it at eight o'clock in the morning.