What is the correct spelling for CAFEINE?
This word (Cafeine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAFEINE
- cabin A rude cabin of rough-hewn logs stood near the spring.
- cafe The same week I overheard in a Berlin cafe two reserve naval officers discuss plans for destroying Allied ships sailing from American ports.
- caffeine In large amounts, and especially over extended periods of time, caffeine can lead to a condition known as caffeinism.
- caftan He was dressed in a short white caftan that descended to his knees, and was caught about his waist in a shimmering girdle of gold that quivered like fire in the glow of the torches as he moved.
- CAFES The people sat in the cafes drinking their evening beer and smoking.
56 words made from the letters CAFEINE
3 letter words made from CAFEINE:ace, aec, ain, ane, ani, can, cia, ecf, eec, ene, fan, fee, fen, fin, ice, ifc, nec, nee.
5 letter words made from CAFEINE:acene, afeni, ainee, ciena, cinae, facie, fanie, fence, fianc, fiene, incae, nacif, nafie, naief, neafe, nefac, niece.
4 letter words made from CAFEINE:acne, cafe, cain, cane, cefn, cene, eien, enic, enif, face, fain, feen, feni, fica, fien, fine, inca, inec, naif, nece, nice.