What is the correct spelling for CAFINE?
This word (Cafine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAFINE
- cabin As he went toward his own cabin he glanced swiftly at the open door of the Baptistes.
- cafe I was sitting in a cafe when a gentleman entered.
- caffeine The caffeine , alcohol or whatever the stimulating poison may have been has precipitated the fatigue products from the blood and deposited them in the tissues and organs of the body.
- cain I expect Cain was very fond of Abel.
- cane By the way, that young beast made me a present of a cane the other day.
- canine Antoine spoke truly; if there was anything my Uncle Bash detested it was a dog, but I reflected that a world-skipping widow who could corral so difficult a subject as my uncle would be quite capable of inspiring him with delight in the canine species.
42 words made from the letters CAFINE
3 letter words made from CAFINE:ace, aec, ain, ane, ani, can, cia, ecf, fan, fen, fin, ice, ifc, nec.
4 letter words made from CAFINE:acne, cafe, cain, cane, cefn, enic, enif, face, fain, feni, fica, fien, fine, inca, inec, naif, nice.
5 letter words made from CAFINE:afeni, ciena, cinae, facie, fanie, fianc, incae, nacif, nafie, naief, nefac.