What is the correct spelling for CAHE?
This word (Cahe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CAHE
- ache Not yet even had Mrs. Temple begun to be alarmed about Jacqueline, who had not had a pain or an ache.
- cache And, besides, we've no grub until we strike our cache down stream.
- cafe A cold, raw, misty-looking morning, with masses of dark louring clouds overhead, and channels of dark and murky water beneath, were the pleasant prospects which met us as we issued forth from the Cafe.
- cage He was a prisoner, just as much a prisoner as if he were in a cage.
- cake And then I'd destroy my cake."
- cane Why, to return your cane."
- cape The eldest accompanied us to the Cape.
- care Don't you at least care about her?
- case That used to be the case some time before, but it has not been so for a long time.
- cave "Cave," said Mrs. Despard absently; "Mrs. Edward Cave."
- Came For what came about was this.
- Che Haven't seen Bobsy do one of those stunts since I was a che-ild!