What is the correct spelling for CAHIEVABLE?
This word (Cahievable) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CAHIEVABLE
- achievable Data sheets for operational amplifiers often use the term (full-)power bandwidth to indicate the highest frequency at which the achievable peak-to-peak output voltage swing is still equal to the DC output voltage range.
- cable "My husband was in charge of the Red Sea cable at that time, and Signor Giuseppe Alfieri was a friend of ours.
- capable Either is capable of 160 pounds and they are very steady and buoyant, as I happen to know.
- civil It is a great evil, that of a civil war.
- couple Been expectin' you the last couple o' days."