What is the correct spelling for CAINOSE?
This word (Cainose) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CAINOSE
- causing It is said that the performance of Veracini had an effect upon Tartini beyond that of causing him to quit Venice.
- chance But what chance had he?
- chances The chances of being run down were too many.
- change Now, we'll change the subject.
- changes They looked for marked political changes.
- Checking He was about nine miles away from Saltinville on the day of Mrs Pontardent's party, and rapidly increasing the distance, when he suddenly became aware of the sound of wheels behind in the road, and looking round as he gave place to the driver, he found that Cora Dean was checking her ponies.
- chinese "I'll take in washing with a Chinese partner, if you and Darling French throw me out," assured Rupert kindly.
- Choosing Freed from the fear of interruption, he heaved a sigh of relief, and, choosing the most comfortable chair, sat down on it.
- Comes "Oh-you won't go till Manley comes!
- coming Isn't he coming with us?
- conscious Hollister knew that for a second neither was conscious of him.
- cooking I have been doing my own cooking for months, and am thoroughly tired of it."