What is the correct spelling for CAIR?
This word (Cair) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAIR
- air "You might want it after you get out into the air , Mr. Potter. And it is but a child of air That lingers in the garden there. – Envoy For "A Child's Garden Of Verses" by Robert Louis Stevenson
- cain I wanted to give the clothes-pins story names, like Hilda and Percy, but I called them Adam and Eve and Cain and Abel just because I thought the Shakers would 'specially like a Bible play. The saw is like a sword and many are the slain. The trees were on the ground and over them stood Cain . – Where Has The Kauri Forest Gone? by Shakhan
- cairn As soon as a pound of my weight rested upon them, I felt the cairn crumbling beneath my feet, as if it had melted suddenly away; and, no longer able to sustain myself, I glided down the staff, and sank after the scattered pile to the bottom of the sea!
- cairo Well furnished with documents from our governor, Austin P. Blair, and two members of Congress, we secured passes to Chicago and return, then to Cairo and return, and from thence to Vicksburg, Mississippi.
- car Bring the car down!"
- chair I did, and set her down in a chair by the fire.
- coir 179. . i. cuisi far coir mioscuis don urlabhra.
- fair He was supposed to be a fair astrogator.
- hair He had pale reddish hair growing upright on his head.
- lair He was treated very well, as became a noble swell, But we couldn't leave him loose, not in Europe anywhere, For we knew he would be making some gigantic undertaking, While the trustful British lion was reposing in his lair .
- pair A smart pair of horses hitched to a trap whirled into the carriage-drive and stopped in the porte-cochere.
- Carr Ralph and Carr likewise went off shortly afterwards to their rooms in the lodge.
- Clair "Percival Algernon St. Clair ," she cried, shaking the blonde lord by the shoulders.
- Cai She may be as agreeable as-as you deserve, Cai ; but I tell you I don't touch a penny of it.
- CIR Cir. 214-Tests of packing boxes of various forms.
- NAIR The 12th Asianet Film Awards, honors the best films in 2009 and was held on 16 January 2010 at Chandrasekharan Nair Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram.