What is the correct spelling for CAISE?
This word (Caise) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CAISE
- case It's done, yes, I've rested my case Now run, pick up my dermalogica for my face – Everyday by mc lyte
- caste An amusing feature of this odd crowd was that each particular caste looked down upon all the others.
- cause The fact of the matter is, I doubt whether he knew anything about the cause.
- chaise In a chaise longue by his side Valerie was engaged in the desultory composition of a letter to her uncle in Rome.
- coarse She stood slightly behind her mistress, her coarse red hand resting on the back of the chair from which mademoiselle had apparently risen on my entrance.
- cages It was she and others of her tribe who caught us and put us into these cages, for they are more powerful than we.
- CAFES As a rule no woman walks there, and naturally there were many women walking there, under the eyes of the popular cafes and aristocratic clubs which principally abound in Las Sierpes, for it is also the street of the principal shops, though it is not very long and is narrower than many other streets of Seville.