What is the correct spelling for CAKEE?
This word (Cakee) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAKEE
- ackee has at times been restricted due to unripe ackee arilli being included.
- cake You see we were both named for her and Sarah naturally expected an equal division if not the 'biggest piece of cake ,' and when the whole fifty thousand came to me, it was a sad blow to Sarah.
- case This, however, was not the case .
- cash "I will also pay the highest cash price for young negroes.
- cause He was an old friend of Adelaide, and was devoted to the Senniers and to their cause .
- chaos "You are now," he replied severely, "mixing sentiment and business; if you persist, the result will be chaos .
- check In fact, since then it has stood the test of all the evidence that could be got to check it.
- cheek He leaned his head close to Jenny and pressed her hand, and in spite of himself two great tears fell upon Jenny's cheek .
- cheese "We've no Cheese for you," sayd I. "Well," says she, "it's a dear Bargayn; but .
- choice When he had heard the truth, the choice should lie with him!
- choose You have bought my work, if you choose to keep it-" "We do choose to keep it."
- coach Whole we stood hand in hand, along came the red coach .
- cook It will cook in three minutes.
- couch I am weary of this couch .
- Chose I chose America, so as at least not to lose the other world as well.
- cases There can be no doubt that we have done deeds very like that of Captain Wilks-not exactly like, because no two cases ever are so-but I wish we had not done them, and I suppose and hope we shall admit they were very wrong.
- causes Causes more worry, I think, than the drink."
- coaches Coaches, drawn sometimes by mules, sometimes by horses, run from some points on the railways to outlying settlements; they are, however, always uncomfortable and not always safe.
- choices But even here, immensely more flexible though it is, the action of the mass depends upon the quality of the choices presented.