What is the correct spelling for CALBING?
This word (Calbing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CALBING
- albino Still more strange it was that Ibarra had to be seated by the side of Maria Clara, Albino beside Victoria, and so on.
- cabin This was Moriarty's cabin.
- calling I remember calling you one name.
- calming When she had done all that was in her power, she sat beside the poor tossing creature, controlling and calming her as best she could, while Mrs. Levi poured into her shrinking ear the story of the woman's illness and of Dr. Blank's conduct of it.
- calvin The college consists of nine classes, and owes its foundation to the celebrated Calvin, who was born at Nyon, where his father was a cooper.
- galling The next day the pursuing troops arrived on the heights above the river bench, the Warrior again opened its attack, and thus, caught between two galling fires, the little army of savages soon melted away.
- jabbing It was a very crude piece of engineering, as Roscoe observed, and they were embarrassed in their work by the gathering darkness, but at length they succeeded, by dint of jabbing and plowing and lifting the earth out in handfuls, in excavating a little gully through the rising bank so that the liquid would flow off and down the rocky decline beyond at a safe distance from the stream.
- Clawing Then he rolled over and over, clawing at the chain, and squirming to get his head out of the collar.
- Coaling They carry from 70 to 100 tons of coal, and at a speed of eight or nine knots can keep the sea for a week; so they are independent of coaling in a voyage of between 1300 and 1500 miles.