What is the correct spelling for CALI?
This word (Cali) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CALI
- ali I tell you, Ali, that it is impossible to hear those long stories of yours without losing one's temper. It's Young Weezy cuz I be golly My neck more colorful then Nelly, Murph, Ky, Ali – Fo Sheezy by lil wayne
- bali Bali has red and green woodpeckers, barbets, weaver-birds, and black-and-white magpie-robins, none of which are found in Lombok, where, however, we find screaming cockatoos and friar-birds, and the strange mound-building megapodes, which are all equally unknown in Bali.
- calf So when her beautiful face appeared at the door, Hans screamed for joy, like a young calf, and falling on one knee, exclaimed-"Adored Princess, your serpent knight is here to claim your love, and tender his hand to you in betrothal, for no other wife do I desire but thee; and if the Princess Rosaliana herself were here to offer me her love, I would strike her on the face."
- Cal I just said it for the sake of argument, Cal.
- Cai No, Cai; you judged me truly enough, if severely.