What is the correct spelling for CALIMS?
This word (Calims) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CALIMS
- calais And if we come to Calais, be near me, while you can."
- calm Soon I became more calm and cheerful.
- claim He believed my claim.
- clams So she again replied pleasantly that she had never known that clams were birds.
- calms There is one thing that the Republic of Venice will never alter: I mean the galleys, because the Venetians truly require such vessels to ply, in all weathers and in spite of the frequent calms, in a narrow sea, and because they would not know what to do with the men sentenced to hard labour.
- claims It's run by two friends of mine, who have made a great deal of money out of their claims.
- climbs This sketch of mountain-climbing in the main range of the Canadian Rockies, designed merely to give as far as possible in the words of the actors, some idea of the experiences incident to this king of sports, may close with an account of the first ascent of Crows Nest Mountain, one of the most difficult climbs in the Southern Canadian Rockies.
- able to recognize
- art active with
- breaking for
- gat on one's nerves
- had coition
- had cold feet
- had the aspects of
- haddest coming
- haddest crack