What is the correct spelling for CALLFOR?
This word (Callfor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CALLFOR
- balfour Balfour, with orders to forward them to you.
- calf There is such a system as giving a calf , if you have too many and don't want it, to another man, and he brings it up; and when the calf comes to be sold, one-half of the proceeds belongs to the original owner.
- call You know, I do call you Sally when I speak to your mother and...."
- calla Her calla lilies had long been famous in the county; they had taken first prizes at innumerable fairs, and whenever there was a wedding or a funeral in the neighbourhood, the tall green stalks were clipped bare of bloom.
- caller He remembered, too, that the midnight caller carried it when he departed, for he had rested it upon the gravel path whilst bidding him good-night.
- callous When the tenants were callous to hints, the squire gave them pretty clearly to understand that he meant his land to be improved, and improved it was.
- callow A mother partridge fluttered along the ground in simulated crippledness while her callow brood vanished among the low-spread leaves.
- calve Descende, calve , ut ne amplius decalveris.
- clamor When he descended from the pulpit a roar and a clamor resounded.
- clavier You must hear him on the clavier , and though I am eight years older I shall not be surprised if you pronounce him the better performer.
- clef The musical notes could be easily read in place of letters, of course, with the sign of the treble clef as a basic guide, but the other figures still puzzled him.
- cliff The cliff was not more than fifteen feet high.
- collar The collar of her fur dress was pushed back, for the day was warm, like an autumn day when there is no wind.
- color They were tall like their father, strong and well-built, men such as other men liked to look at, no matter what their color might be.
- Carlo I get tired of fightin', I feel no sorrow for you, to keep it movin' in that Monte Carlo – Waste Of Time by Snoop Dogg
- Gallo Upon the ground, the large curassows, and gurns, and the "gallo," with his plumage of bright red.
- calls I like that ancient Saxon phrase, which calls The burial-ground God's-Acre! It is just; It consecrates each grave within its walls, And breathes a benison o'er the sleeping dust. – God's-Acre by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- CALIF Mr. McCurrie went into Eastern piano factories and interested himself in the technical makeup of pianos and the art of tuning and returning settled and still lives in Alameda, Calif ., where he has written several successful operettas and collections of songs for children.
- callers Callers of one sort and another kept us quite busy that morning. Mobbin with these NoLimit TRU shot callers,street brawlers – No Limit Soldiers II by master p
72 words made from the letters CALLFOR
5 letter words made from CALLFOR:acflr, allco, allor, arlfc, calor, carll, carol, claro, coral, crall, croal, croll, falco, falor, farol, flaco, flora, focal, folca, foral, lacor, lalor, larco, local, lorca, ofall, ollar, oracl, orlac, rallo, rolla.
3 letter words made from CALLFOR:afl, all, arc, car, col, cro, fao, far, for, lac, lao, oaf, oar, oca, ola, raf, roc.
4 letter words made from CALLFOR:afro, calf, call, coal, cola, colf, cora, fall, faro, floc, foal, fola, frol, llao, loaf, ocal, olla, oral, orca, rall, roaf, rola, rolf, roll.