What is the correct spelling for CALLUM?
This word (Callum) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CALLUM
- alum Take half a pound of alum in powder, dissolve it in a quart of water; bathe the burn or scald with a linen rag wet in this mixture; then bind the wet rag thereon with a slip of linen, and moisten the bandage with the alum water frequently, without removing it, in the course of two or three days.
- calcium When springs rise from rocks containing gypsum they are hard with calcium sulphate.
- call I shall call to-morrow morning, and shall expect to find the business as good as done. All night reach out with a single call Not my place to be your confidante I just thought I'd catch you as you fall – Blue Eyes Of A Millionaire by Belle & Sebastian
- caller For answer the caller assured me that the original Jim Bludso was in fact an engineer.
- callous Andy watched the movements, his eye callous to pleasure.
- callow The sight reminded him of Spence, who must needs make an open book of his callow , silly face.
39 words made from the letters CALLUM
3 letter words made from CALLUM:all, cam, cul, cum, lac, lam, lcm, llm, mac, mal, uca, ull, uma.
5 letter words made from CALLUM:allum, mallu, malul, maull, mulal, mulla, ullam.
4 letter words made from CALLUM:alum, aull, call, calm, caul, clam, cual, cull, culm, lalu, lamu, laul, lual, luma, mall, maul, mlua, mula, mull.