What is the correct spelling for CALLWAS?
This word (Callwas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CALLWAS
- always And he was always good, Coonrod was; I'll say that for him.
- calais A Calais oyster, no doubt-large enough for both; but Tommy will not share his happiness.
- callas Most of them are as white as callas , powdered over the lashes; but you could see the strong bloom of her skin even through the thick coat of rice powder she wore, and her lashes were lovely.
- callous Several times did she thus behave, when, seemingly convinced that her young ones were cold and helpless, she cast a reproachful glance towards the vessel whence the cruel bullets had proceeded, and uttered a low growl of angry despair which might have moved the hearts even of the most callous .
- callus When an acorn or hickory-nut had sent up its first season's sprout, a few inches long, it was burned off in the autumn grass fires; but the root continued to hold on to life, formed a callus over the wound and sent up one or more shoots the next spring.
- galloway Neither of us had asked Sir S. what we were to see next, for we trusted him to choose; but when we were ready to leave Annan and go back to the high road, he said that the thought of Galloway was haunting him.
- gallows And if you without permission, and through violence, should force yourself into his presence, I will lead you to the gallows .
- clews The Louvre was like some thronged wilderness and she had no clews .
- Carlos Carlos indorses the suggestion.
- Culls "They are but culls; the market is almost over.
- Colas He was apparently much dissatisfied; for he returned to the palace in such evident illhumor, that M. Colas , perceiving it, let these words escape his lips, "Il y a de l'oignon."
- calms For instance, she always made such long passages and had so much dirty weather-nothing but that and calms and head winds.
- collars This fine suit bears all over it the badge of the Ragged Staff, and is engraved with the badges and collars of the Garter and of the Order of St. Michael of France.
- calls They were evidently sound asleep, for we heard no calls .
- hallways The once decent hallways were smutted with grimy hands; the wide marble steps were huddled with alien, unclean people.
- CLAWS Once again sharp claws tore his coat and made him squeal with pain.
- GALAS There is never any lack of galas for conquerors.
- galls Contrary to what one would imagine, judging from its purgative action, the fruit contains astringent principles, and makes an effective injection for leucorrhoea as a substitute for nut galls .
- callers That is, they were not exactly callers , but they hung around the outside of the Old Briar-patch, and they seemed quite as much interested as the friends who really called.
36 words made from the letters CALLWAS
3 letter words made from CALLWAS:aas, ala, all, als, asl, awl, caw, lac, law, sac, saw.
4 letter words made from CALLWAS:alas, alaw, alca, alwa, awls, call, calw, cawl, caws, claw, laws, llaw, slaw, wall.
5 letter words made from CALLWAS:alwal, calla, calls, cawsl, lalaw, lawal, salal, salla, waacs, waals, walls.