What is the correct spelling for CALME?
This word (Calme) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CALME
- calm When her husband spoke of the dead man, his voice was grave, calm and kindly.
- calumet Light another cigar, and sit down here beside me,-I don't dislike smoke, and it may, perchance, be a peace calumet between us; and let us talk, if possible, reasonably and calmly.
- calve Take care; perhaps after all Betsy Cane's cow may calve ; see; would you be too much in a hurry after the pigs?
- cam Ae day, as I was sitting ben the house, where the parish register lies, the puir woman cam rinnin into the room, in a state of dreadful agitation, crying- "There he's-there he's passing the very window-comin in, nae doubt, to gie in the names.
- camel Wassef the camel -driver was the cause.
- cameo In old days Richard Maule had had a handsome, dreamy, placid face,-the kind of profile which looks to great advantage on a cameo or medal.
- claim She told me my father died just after my mother did, and that nobody had a claim on me, so I could be Margaret MacDonald forever and ever.
- clam Some of the heads had sunbonnets on, and some nightcaps; but they were all the same shape, like a hardshell clam , flat side to.
- clammy It was almost dark when our London lads went forward through a thick ground mist, which was wet and clammy about them.
- clamor Slowly she pushed back her blanket and looked down whence the clamor had come.
- clamp As the door opened and he stepped into the hall he heard, faintly, across the flat spaces of the Square "Tap-tap-tap-tap-clamp-clamp...."
- clime The morning was pure and lovely, such as the fair clime of Portugal can often boast; the very air sparkling with animation.
- lame "Please don't scold, please don't, Granny Fox," begged Reddy, who was beginning to feel sick to his stomach as well as lame , and to smart dreadfully.
- Cal "Or a freak one did occur and they weren't prepared because it wasn't supposed to happen," Cal said.
- Calmed Nearer they came, till it seemed to be a great white bird, brooding on the calmed water; and its wings were stretched high and wide, yet it stirred not.
- Calmer When she spoke again, her voice was calmer.
- Came "Can't say, Sir," came the Second Mate's.
- calms Rap drama, the drama never calms I be on the celly phone trippin' off my baby moms – Rap Life by Tash