What is the correct spelling for CALMES?
This word (Calmes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CALMES
- able to recognize
- art active with
- bended to ones will
- breaking for
- brings near
- calm You will be calm, my dear Jack?"
- Calmed The thought of it composed and calmed her.
- Calmer This thought made him calmer still, made him strong, almost made him happy.
- calmness That noble fellow, Hill, knows that such may be the case as well as I do; and I admire his calmness, and the care he takes not to show us that he fears he and his people may suffer the fate from which they rescued our ship's company.
- Calves You see, she'd known most of 'em as calves."
- Cameos He it was who also had not only read about but had actually seen many of the crown jewels of the world and knew where celebrated collections of cameos, jade, and quaint Egyptian ornaments were exhibited.
- clamors The next day was far more tolerable for poor Bruder, because he was occupied, and he found it much easier to resist the clamors of appetite.
- gotten out of system
- gulps down
- had cold feet
- had had enough
- had mercy
- had mercy on
- haddest coming
- hadst alibi
- hadst all over
- hadst an aversion to