What is the correct spelling for CALMILY?
This word (Calmily) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CALMILY
- calamity Thompson Benton had been expecting a calamity to befall Allan Dorris; for, while he had grown to honestly admire him, there was always something in his manner which indicated that he was in danger.
- calm I try to stay cool, i try to stay calm But my life is getting hectic like a smoke bomb – The Scoop (beastie Boys/caldato) by Unknown Author
- calmly "I know it," she answered, calmly .
- calumny Mr. Sheepshanks having called this a "deliberate calumny ," without a particle of proof or probability to support it, the editor says "what the reverend gentleman means by this, we are at a loss to understand."
- camel Tavernay was lifted in a litter on to the back of a camel , and the remnant of the geographical expedition began its terrible homeward march.
- clammily My sodden clothes clung clammily about me; the wind, as it pierced them, carried with it all the iciness of the boghole.
- clammy The barbarous politician had forgotten the recent success of his plottings in the melancholy contemplation of a sorrow that made the night blacker, the clammy heat more oppressive, the still air more heavy, the dumb solitude more significant of torment than of peace.
- clumsily Linnell, who was half-stunned by the discovery, hurriedly stooped and picked up the cloak, spreading it rather clumsily and placing it upon her shoulders.
- coldly "Not having seen her, I could not inform him," she said, coldly .
- comely A rather comely looking woman replied to my summons.
- gamely Hull didn't look as though he did, but he nodded gamely .
- gloomily "That's true," said Lionel, rather gloomily .
- glumly Two other policemen, late of Homicide, nodded glumly .
- lamely Jem laughed-somewhat lamely ; but still it was a laugh.
- Calmed "I'm going to give him over to you, lad," said Josh in his sing-song voice, for he had calmed down now.
- Calmer He then grew calmer; the struggle was over, he hesitated no longer.
- Jollily After I had got the general hang I glanced up occasionally until I caught Stephanie's eye, by which I knew that she was there all right and concluded that everything was going along quite jollily.
- Carmelo San Carlos Carmelo is about six miles from Monterey, and must be reached by carriage or automobile.
- Camilla 90, 94 Peretti, Camilla , ii.
- Camille For three days I saw nothing of the delightful count, and on the fourth I resolved to ask him to take breakfast with me, as Camille had sent to my house to enquire how I was.
- Carmela Carmela followed her mistress.
- calms My prince No mortal arm shall e'er avenge this deed; And penance calms , with soft, atoning power, The wrath on high.
75 words made from the letters CALMILY
4 letter words made from CALMILY:acyl, ally, almy, ayim, cali, call, calm, clam, clay, cyma, ical, illy, lacy, laic, lail, laim, lamy, layl, lily, lima, limy, llay, mail, mali, mall, maly, mayi, mica, mill, mily, yali, yall, yill, yima.
3 letter words made from CALMILY:ail, aim, ali, all, cam, cay, cia, cli, icy, ill, lac, lam, lay, lcm, llm, mac, mal, may, mil, mya, yam.
5 letter words made from CALMILY:camil, cimla, claim, illam, imlay, iyall, lalic, lilac, lilya, limay, lycia, maill, maily, malil, malli, mayil, mclay, myall, mycal, yamil.