What is the correct spelling for CALML?
This word (Calml) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CALML
- call But people who know as much as Mrs. O'Brien, know that they are the places where the fairies live, or the Good People, as she would call them.
- calm You now know that I am yours, and will never be taken from you by any other man; but let us be calm .
- calmly I then asked them calmly if they wanted my boy.
- camel The old camel was going to have his revenge.
- clam As for my effort in the culinary line-I have not made an effort in the culinary line for more than at least thirty years, except once to make a clam pie, which was pronounced by my friends as very good.
- clamp 21 should be fastened to a table top with an iron clamp ; or, a saw board made to fasten in a vise may also be used.
- Calmed Every noise I heard flustered me, but I calmed in time, though I went to my bed without my supper.
- Calmer When he had grown a little calmer, Peter sat up to examine the thing which held him so fast.
- clams Yet even his alleged method of dropping clams upon the rocks to break the shells does not seem incredible.
- calms Calms, light winds, from all points of the compass, but chiefly from the points between North and West to South, or against the sun's course, and heavy rains, with electric phenomena of a comparatively mild character, succeeded and persisted until the 11th of March; when the sun's more direct influence having been diverted from its course, and in a manner dissipated by the great heat and evaporation, again resumed its ascendancy, and has continued since without interruption.