What is the correct spelling for CALRES?
This word (Calres) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CALRES
- caress But I'm a fool for your sweet caress Don't mean to be obsessed But all that I can do is guess – Say by Gloria Estefan
- Clare Mr Clare the elder, whose first wife had died and left him a daughter, married a second late in life.
- Carlos Then looking up at him, she murmured: "How you must suffer, Carlos !
- Glares In fact, at the last session they'd had a hot run-in; so now they takes chairs on opposite sides of the room and glares at each other hostile.
- cares I don't believe she cares for him much.
- cures I can suggest remedies if not cures .
- gales E.-A slope of loose fragments, reached by the sea only during gales : the upper part, which is from six to twelve feet high, is clothed with vegetation.
- calls As to my honour's mark, it will never be out of his dam'd wide mothe, as he calls it.
- flares And the way the slender white church spire flares through the Poplar Trees!
67 words made from the letters CALRES
3 letter words made from CALRES:ace, aec, ale, als, arc, are, asl, car, cer, ear, era, esr, lac, lea, ler, ras, res, sac, sea, sec, sle.
4 letter words made from CALRES:acer, acre, ares, arse, care, cars, case, earl, eral, esla, lace, lear, race, rale, rase, rcsl, real, sale, scar, seal, sear.
5 letter words made from CALRES:acres, alces, alers, arcel, cares, ceral, ceras, clase, clear, creal, lacer, laces, laers, laser, reals, sacer, saler, sarel, scale, scare, scarl, scrae, searl, selar, seral.