What is the correct spelling for CALUM?
This word (Calum) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CALUM
- alum A very hot and strong solution of alum I have used with success for leaves that are more dirty than stained, and do not really require bleaching.
- calcium After leaving from six to twelve hours, pour the salt solution in the flask containing the macerated chloride of lime, shake vigorously for a few minutes and leave to allow the calcium carbonate to be precipitated.
- call Will you call in and see mother first.
- calm It was not a calm night in New York.
- qualm But pray how came this sudden qualm upon you?
- Cal As for Cal Evans, he had received an important lesson concerning the ways and wiles of Indian warfare, and his own escape seemed more impossible than before.