What is the correct spelling for CAMA?
This word (Cama) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CAMA
- able to recognize
- cam But as it is important that the softened mass of red-hot iron should receive as many blows as possible before it cools, the form of the cam or projection on the axis is such, that the hammer, instead of being lifted to a small height, is thrown up with a jerk, and almost the instant after it strikes against a large beam, which acts as a powerful spring, and drives it down on the iron with such velocity that by these means about double the number of strokes can be made in a given time.
- Came 437. Did you say anything to Mr. Linklater when he came in?
- camp Get as many as you can, and let us have fifteen or twenty sent to camp without loss of time, they being wanted for immediate service.
- coma Annadoah breathed a sigh of relief and again floated into the coma of fever and exhaustion.
- GAMA I told him what I had already told Gama, and he appeared to believe me, but he added that in Rome people did not want to know things as they truly were, but only as they wished them to be.
- hadst mercy on
- hadst mind
- kama Music is part of kama.
- lama On the route I was met by the Lama of Silokfoke Goompa.
- mama I want to be with my Mama, to be with my husband, to be with my children, to be with friends, and to be alone, all at the same time.
- rama Then came a famous duel with strange weapons between a man and a giant for the sake of a woman, like the ancient fight between Rama and Ravana.