What is the correct spelling for CAMAEL?
This word (Camael) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAMAEL
- cabal He was so dictatorial that his fellow directors were left in cabal over the increasing domineeringness of old Forsyte, which they were far from intending to stand much longer, they said.
- camel The camel is the most cherished possession of the Arab.
- cameo And he liked the huge old-fashioned cameo that fastened it.
- canal "Well," he said, "heave it over into the canal and let us make an even start."
- caramel Bouillon Lobster Cutlets Tartar Sauce Cucumber Sandwiches Breast of Turkey, larded and broiled Green Peas Current Jelly Hot Rolls Pear and Celery Salad, with German Cherries served in Hearts of Lettuce Caramel Ice Cream, with Pecan Meringue Old Madeira is served with the meat course, then Sauterne.
- comely "She Is a comely and kind girl," said the father.
- compel It is the utterance of the great artist that must compel attention even from the Philistines who sit in the seats of the scornful.
- gamely This time, however, a Martini bullet in the chest and another in the head finished him for good and all; he dropped in his tracks not five yards away from me, and died gamely , biting savagely at a branch which had fallen to the ground.
- Came I'm sorry you came, Shirley.
- Carmelo The church was built in 1794, and dedicated as the parish church in 1834, when the missions were secularized and Carmelo abandoned.
- Camilla There were only twelve members in it; four of these were unmarried ladies who boarded, and so were helpless in the matter; of the remaining eight seven had large families, or sick husbands, or something else that prevented them from offering Camilla Clark an asylum.
- Camille Even in the law-why, sometimes even he, Camille Ducour, did not charge anything.
- Carmela Carmela let her head fall in her hands, and burst into tears.
- camels I am going to jump over fourteen elephants and ten camels ."
40 words made from the letters CAMAEL
3 letter words made from CAMAEL:ace, aec, ala, ale, cam, ecm, elm, lac, lam, lcm, lea, lem, mac, mal.
5 letter words made from CAMAEL:acela, alcea, alema, amael, amela, calma, calme, camel, cemal, clame, ealam, maale, macal, malae, malec.
4 letter words made from CAMAEL:acme, alca, calm, clam, lace, lama, lame, mace, mala, male, meal.