What is the correct spelling for CAMAPAIN?
This word (Camapain) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CAMAPAIN
- camp 0 5 Camp in plain .
- campaign In this campaign he formed a friendship with Count Woronzow, which exists in full force at this day.
- campaigner The rations were good, but the liquor was bad; and when an old campaigner calls liquor bad, it must be very bad indeed.
- campanile We arrived in Belluno at night, and when we awoke the next morning we found ourselves in a picturesque little city of Venetian aspect, with a piazza and a campanile and a Palladian cathedral, surrounded on all sides by lofty hills.
- camping Towards the end of February a great shooting and camping party, organized by grannie, was to take place.
- campaigned Africa Name DCA Trust therefore campaigned vigorously against the request that was submitted to ICANN as part of the ‘African Agenda’ by AUC to reserve the .
- campaigns From the 25th of June to the 20th of September-eighty-seven days-the Army of Northern Virginia had made three great campaigns: first, that of the week in front of Richmond; second, that of Manassas; third, that of Harper's Ferry and Sharpsburg.