What is the correct spelling for CAMAPIN?
This word (Camapin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CAMAPIN
- caiman In the Pantanal, Cuviers dwarf caiman aestivates in burrows during the dry season and is able to maintain its temperature at around 22 °C (72 °F) for days at a time.
- camp "She's past New Camp, inspector," he cried. Ef you don' git up, you scamp, Dey'll be trouble in dis camp. – In the Morning by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- campaign Thus, while he sat weaving plans of a campaign on the Loire, the tottering Government at Paris pressed on his embarkation, hinting that force would be used should further delays ensue. A sublime campaign Rapid decline but masses contained – Freedom Slave by sacrifice
- camper In addition to this thrilling serial, which in book form would cost not less than $3.00, the next six issues of FOREST and STREAM will contain much of interest to the outdoorsman-angler, hunter, camper and nature lover.
- camping Every night before nightfall if they started there would be a fresh camping place to seek among the snow-drifts, a great heap of wood to cut to last the night.
- campaigned During the early 2000s, the British Youth Council and other groups successfully campaigned to lower age of candidacy requirements in the United Kingdom.
- campaigns The superficial imagined that questions of hereditary succession, like those involved in the dispute, were easily to be settled by statutes of descent, expounded by doctors of law, and sustained, if needful, by a couple of comparatively bloodless campaigns.
- CAMPS What if the state of Indiana was honeycombed with camps of the Knights of the Golden Circle?