What is the correct spelling for CAMAREA?
This word (Camarea) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAMAREA
- cadre Harbor Clearance Unit One, or HCU-One, was established at Subic Bay on 1 February 1966 with a hand-picked cadre of five officers and sixty-five enlisted men.
- camber Upon reaching the road, which, be it remembered, completely encircled the lake, Escombe had yet another opportunity to note the thoroughness with which the Peruvians did their work, and the inexhaustible patience which they brought to bear upon it. For this road, approximating to one hundred miles in length, was constructed of a uniform width of about one hundred feet, apparently also of uniform gradient-for in some parts it was raised on a low embankment, while in others it passed through more or less shallow cuttings-and with just the right amount of camber to quickly throw off the rainwater into the broad gutters or watercourses that were built on either side of it. The most remarkable feature of the road, however, was that it was paved throughout with broad flags of stone, which, like the blocks of which the house was built, were so accurately fitted together that the joints could only be found with difficulty.
- camel A Norman knight called Hamon le Rotrou came out of an infamous house in the dusk, and stepped into the Street of the Camel with his cloak delicately round him.
- cameo The hood of her squirrel-skin parka was tossed back, revealing the cameo -like oval of her face outlined against her heavily-massed hair.
- camera The camera was left behind and all the men went into the battle.
- camper The solitary camper had returned to his culinary effort, as unruffled and unconcerned, apparently, as though naught had occurred to disturb his peaceful solitude.
- Came "Oh, yes, the gentleman who came yesterday.
- Cameras He was to be asked one question again and again in the days that followed, but his real answer was to Meta and Raynor Three, looking quietly past Raynor One and speaking to the news cameras that would carry his words all over the galaxy to men and Lhari: Why didn't I keep it for myself?
- Cameron "The truth is, I've just been in there with young Cameron .
66 words made from the letters CAMAREA
5 letter words made from CAMAREA:aamar, aamer, acara, amare, araca, arama, arame, arcae, areca, carme, crame, cream, emaar, emara, maare, macar, macer, macra, maera, marae, mcrae, mcrea, merca, recam.
3 letter words made from CAMAREA:aar, ace, aec, ara, arc, are, arm, cam, car, cer, ear, ecm, era, mac, mar, ram, rem.
4 letter words made from CAMAREA:aare, acer, acme, acre, aram, arca, area, care, cram, maar, mace, mara, marc, mare, race, rama, ream.
6 letter words made from CAMAREA:acraea, aramac, aramea, camera, macara, macera, maraca, mareca.