What is the correct spelling for CAMBEL?
This word (Cambel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAMBEL
- amble He sat puffing the cigarette and grinning to himself for a few minutes; then he arose slowly and amble d on; but now the amble was not so aimless.
- cabal This cabal has, with great success, propagated a doctrine which serves for a color to those acts of treachery; and whilst it receives any degree of countenance it will be utterly senseless to look for a vigorous opposition to the court party.
- cable I can cable aunt every day-so there can be no cause for worry-and she will only be the more pleased when we actually do arrive.
- camber As he spoke, Colin Camber opened a drawer in his desk and took out a heavy revolver of the American Army Service pattern.
- gambol Presently two girls of their own age, who had returned from the water-fetching, sprang out on them from ambush, and the four joined in one joyous gambol that lit up the hillside with shrill echoes and glimpses of flying limbs.
- jumble He yelled orders-a jumble of code letters and numbers-and things began going out.
60 words made from the letters CAMBEL
3 letter words made from CAMBEL:abc, abm, ace, aec, alb, ale, amb, bel, cab, cam, ecm, elm, lab, lac, lam, lcm, lea, lem, mac, mal, mba.
4 letter words made from CAMBEL:abel, able, acme, bael, bale, balm, beam, bema, beml, blae, calm, clam, lace, lamb, lame, mace, male, meal.
5 letter words made from CAMBEL:ambel, amble, balme, blace, blame, bleam, cabel, cable, calbe, calme, camel, cemal, clame, embla, labem, lambe, lemba, malec, mbale, mbela, melba.