What is the correct spelling for CAMBLE?
This word (Camble) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAMBLE
- amble Gordon had forgotten the team he was driving, and let them amble leisurely on towards the house, now so rapidly approaching.
- ambler The other gentlemen, of counsel for the King, were Mr. Hayes, Mr. Wares, and Mr. Ambler .
- cable We slipped our cable and made for the bar.
- camber Then one sunny afternoon I went out by the road past Camber Castle across Rye Foreign for Winchelsea on its hill some two miles from Rye to the west.
- camel "Surely by the camel tracks," answered Chamis.
- capable He was not sentimental about her now, but he liked to dwell upon the fact that he had been; it showed that he was capable of fine feeling.
- cobble The cobble is soon outshot, but its owner will not give in.
- crumble By and by they will crumble and be covered with a layer of soil.
- gabble And Ruth let here have her way, that time, as she found that she could scarcely endure the calm, blue, staring eyes of the girl and listen to her innocent gabble concerning her own husband; so she called old Mage into another room and cautioned her to be very kind to poor Estrella and gave her quite a sum of money to hand to her, thinking, in this manner to defray the funeral expenses of the man whom she had believed to be the very soul of honor fired with an almost holy patriotism.
- gable The houses were built in the old Dutch style, with the gable -ends towards the street.
- gamble You sit up and drink this tea, and eat this toast, and I'll gamble you'll feel about two hundred per cent better.
- gambler The man with ambition is a gambler .
- gambol However, there are times even in the Lake District when the rain ceases and the sun shines, and it is then that the climber should gambol upon this crag.
- garble Blunder, 'to bestir oneself,' and Garble , 'to clense things from dust,' remind us that the meanings of words are subject to change.
- jumble Finally, in this panoramic jumble of wild occurrences, the memory of which I should carry to the grave, I recalled that noble, complex, misguided emblem of our species, the Victor of Rodova, the clear-sighted, subtle yet great-hearted hero of an epoch in the destiny of nations; the father of his people, whom his children had slain even while the hand of death was already upon him.
- marble The marble clock struck half-past ten as she spoke.
- ramble She told me nothing of it, and I was inconsiderate enough to take her a long ramble over the estate yesterday.
- rambler I say you're not a rambler now, though indeed you behave like one.
- shamble Their ponies carried them at a pace between a canter and a quick shamble over the heath we have described, in the direction of Lisbon, towards the long line of dark forest which was seen in the far distance from the higher ground on which the inn stood.
- tamable It is only as immortal beings that all mankind can in any sense be said to be born equal; and when the Declaration of Independence affirms as a self-evident truth that all men are born equal, it is precisely the same as if the affirmation had been that all men are born with immortal souls; for, take away from man his soul, the immortal spirit that is within him, and he would be a mere tamable beast of the field, and, like others of his kind, would become the property of his tamer.
- Gambled Well, we hadn't much to live on, and the people round us gambled and ran up debts, and never paid them till they had to; and we did, too.
- Camille It was nothing short of ironic that this woman had the exact same medical condition that took the life of Camille , who had been at his side during the early stages of the research that now might provide a cure.
- gambles They say he gambles .
60 words made from the letters CAMBLE
3 letter words made from CAMBLE:abc, abm, ace, aec, alb, ale, amb, bel, cab, cam, ecm, elm, lab, lac, lam, lcm, lea, lem, mac, mal, mba.
4 letter words made from CAMBLE:abel, able, acme, bael, bale, balm, beam, bema, beml, blae, calm, clam, lace, lamb, lame, mace, male, meal.
5 letter words made from CAMBLE:ambel, amble, balme, blace, blame, bleam, cabel, cable, calbe, calme, camel, cemal, clame, embla, labem, lambe, lemba, malec, mbale, mbela, melba.