What is the correct spelling for CAME?
This word (Came) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CAME
- cafe We'll wake up in the mornin' have coffee at a small cafe, Find a celebration, and listen to the guitars play. – Rainbow Rider by Chris LeDoux
- cage She can sing like a bird in a cage, Oh Lord, if you could see her when she's up on that stage! – Antichrist Television Blues by Arcade Fire, The
- camel And during our travels at least he never flagged-the large eyes never lost their brightness; and who ever saw a camel, even though his master may seek rest or shade as he finds opportunity, shrink from the blazing brightness of the sun?
- cameo It grew colder rapidly, and Ingleby, who rose and flung fresh branches on the fire, stood looking towards the west, a spare black figure, with outline clean-cut as a cameo against the flickering light, when the sharp ringing of a rifle came suddenly down the valley.
- camp He said: "Always be careful to do nothing bad in camp.
- cane Then she walked with a cane and her father's arm; then with the cane alone; and at last, one day in May,-oddly enough it was the anniversary of Hetty's wedding-day,-Dr. Eben burst into her room, exclaiming: Hetty!
- cape It moved step by step; if one of Prince Henry's captains, creeping down the west coast of Africa, discovered a cape a hundred miles south of the known world, the most he could probably do was to imagine that there might lie, still another hundred miles farther south, another cape; to sail for it in faith and hope, to find it, and to imagine another possibility yet another hundred miles away.
- care Course the doll didn't care."
- case She's not a hard case-yet; but she will be.
- cave I don't see any cave.
- come He could not come.
- dame Trouble not thyself, good dame.
- game How good it would be to have a game....
- lame "Yes; but though the pain may be over, it may leave you lame.
- name In heaven's name, what have you done to this room?
- able to recognize
- hadst to name
- hadst transaction