What is the correct spelling for CAME?
This word (Came) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAME
- acme The churches of Havana look very old and shabby compared with those of peninsular Spain, where the splendor of church ornamentation reaches its acme .
- cafe Cafe noir may be made of the essence of coffee No. 1808, by pouring a tablespoonful into each cup, and filling it up with boiling water. We'll wake up in the mornin' have coffee at a small cafe, Find a celebration, and listen to the guitars play. – Rainbow Rider by Chris LeDoux
- cage He was so subdued by his ducking, and the uncomfortable dampness of his cage , for no one dared to open it to wipe it out, that he rolled himself up in the corner, and only, after an interval of some days, was roused by my voice. She can sing like a bird in a cage, Oh Lord, if you could see her when she's up on that stage! – Antichrist Television Blues by Arcade Fire, The
- cake Surely enough, when the crowd got outside, there was Wango perched high in a big, leafless tree, eating cake .
- cam Whan he cam to his ain luve's bouir, He tirled at the pin, And sae ready was his fair fause luve To rise and let him in.
- camel And during our travels at least he never flagged-the large eyes never lost their brightness; and who ever saw a camel , even though his master may seek rest or shade as he finds opportunity, shrink from the blazing brightness of the sun?
- cameo It grew colder rapidly, and Ingleby, who rose and flung fresh branches on the fire, stood looking towards the west, a spare black figure, with outline clean-cut as a cameo against the flickering light, when the sharp ringing of a rifle came suddenly down the valley.
- camp He said: "Always be careful to do nothing bad in camp .
- cane Then she walked with a cane and her father's arm; then with the cane alone; and at last, one day in May,-oddly enough it was the anniversary of Hetty's wedding-day,-Dr. Eben burst into her room, exclaiming: Hetty!
- cape It moved step by step; if one of Prince Henry's captains, creeping down the west coast of Africa, discovered a cape a hundred miles south of the known world, the most he could probably do was to imagine that there might lie, still another hundred miles farther south, another cape ; to sail for it in faith and hope, to find it, and to imagine another possibility yet another hundred miles away.
- care Course the doll didn't care ."
- case She's not a hard case -yet; but she will be.
- cave I don't see any cave .
- come He could not come .
- dame Trouble not thyself, good dame .
- game How good it would be to have a game ....
- lame "Yes; but though the pain may be over, it may leave you lame .
- name In heaven's name , what have you done to this room?
- Came The next day came.
- Fame A family of almost equal fame was the group of violin makers of Cremona, the Stradivari.
- CAMS Modern circular looms use up to ten shuttles driven from below in a circular motion by electromagnets for the weft yarns, and cams to control the warp threads.