What is the correct spelling for CAMELION?
This word (Camelion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAMELION
- camel And he pulled the cow's tail and it became a camel , and he pulled the camel 's tail and it became an elephant, and still not being contented, he pulled the elephant's tail and it became a guinea-pig.
- camellia After Edgar has paid his respects to both ladies of the house,-a ceremony much prolonged by Madame Lipinski,-he looks about for Stella, and perceives her directly in the centre of the room, seated on a yellow divan from which rises a tall camellia -tree with red blossoms, beside Zino.
- camelot It is the way leading down to Camelot .
- cameroon With what eminence indeed was he not familiar, whether Alp, Cameroon or Himalaya!
- carnelian Mohammed owned three seal- rings, the golden one he destroyed himself; and the third, which was of carnelian , was buried with other objects by his heirs.
- chameleon In the sardonic temper of the Russian revolutionist, I see a return of the French temper of 1793. Most of the sermons and speeches of the time are chameleon in character and tepid in feeling.
- javelin The elephants caused an immense slaughter; the Assyrians left their ranks, they fled, and the king pressed forward against Semiramis; his arrow wounded her arm, and as she turned away his javelin struck her on the back.
- mellon Don't I know Jack Mellon these twenty years!
- melon The huge fruit rolled over the steep declivity and fell close to the elephant's feet, while the latter in the twinkling of an eye stretched out his trunk and seized it; afterwards he bent his trunk as if he wanted to place the melon under his throat and this much the children saw of him.
- Carlin Someone within the door of the bungalow now spoke, saying: "Carlin, dear, I may be a bit late-you must not be troubled about me."
- Cameron 9982. And at that time, I understand, you took a lease from Major Cameron of all his property in the island?
- Carmelo Carmelo was a princely page; Sparicio, a king!
- Hamlin In 1893 Hamlin Garland contributed an article to McClure's Magazine, entitled, "A Dialogue Between Eugene Field and Hamlin Garland."
- comelier Love is more sweet and comelier Than a dove's throat strained out to sing.
- camellias A new bridle of shining leather with buckles of polished brass was on his back; two white camellias were tied to his ears; ribbons and tassels of red silk adorned his mane, which was divided into many curls.
414 words made from the letters CAMELION
3 letter words made from CAMELION:ace, aec, ail, aim, ain, ale, ali, ane, ani, cam, can, ceo, cia, cio, cli, col, com, con, ecm, elm, enl, eon, ice, ilo, imo, ion, lac, lam, lan, lao, lcm, lea, lei, lem, leo, lie, lin, mac, mal, man, mao, mei, men, mil, min, moa, mol, mon, nec, neo, nil, nim, oca, oil, ola, olm, one.
4 letter words made from CAMELION:acme, acne, aeon, aleo, alne, aloe, amen, amoi, amon, anem, anil, anio, anle, anol, aoli, cain, cali, calm, camo, cane, ciao, clam, clan, clio, clon, coal, coen, coil, coin, cola, cole, coln, coma, come, cone, elan, elia, elio, elom, emin, enic, enim, enlo, enol, eoan, ical, icao, icon, ileo, ilna, imae, inca, inec, inle, inlo, inma, inme, inoa, lace, laic, laie, laim, lame, lane, laon, lean, leao, lein, leio, lena, leni, leon, liao, lien, lima, lime, limn, limo, line, lino, lion, loam, loan, loei, loen, loin, lome, lone, mace, maen, mail, main, male, mali, malo, mane, maoi, maon, mcan, meal, mean, mein, meio, meno, meon, miao, mica, mien, mile, milo, mina, mine, moan, moel, moen, moil, mola, mole, mona, nail, name, nice, nile, noce, noel, noli, noma, nome, ocal, oeil, oena, olai, olea, olic, olie, olim, olmi, omai, oman, omen, omne, omni, onca, once.
5 letter words made from CAMELION:acoel, acone, aimco, alien, aline, almen, alone, aloni, amien, amine, amino, amlin, amnic, amnio, ancol, anemo, anile, anime, animo, anmol, anole, caion, calme, calmo, calne, camel, cameo, camil, camon, canem, canim, canio, canoe, canol, celan, celmo, celom, cemal, ceman, cemil, ceoil, ciano, cielo, ciena, cilan, cilea, cimla, cimon, cinae, cinma, cinoa, ciona, cione, claim, clain, clame, clane, clean, clein, clemo, clime, climo, cline, cloam, clone, coale, coeli, coila, coile, colie, colma, colne, comae, comal, comen, comin, conel, eiman, elaio, elima, elion, email, emain, emani, emilo, emona, enami, enlai, eolic, iacon, ilmen, imane, imano, imeon, imola, iname, incae, ional, ionel, lacen, lacon, laino, lamen, lamie, lamno, lamon, lance, lanci, lanco, lanio, leano, lecan, leino, lemic, lemna, lemon, lenca, lenco, liceo, lieon, liman, limen, limno, linac, linam, lince, lione, macon, maeil, mailo, maine, maino, malco, malec, malen, maleo, malon, mance, manco, manic, maoli, mclin, meina, meinl, melan, melia, melin, melon, menai, menia, menil, meoni, miano, micol, mieno, milan, milea, milne, milon, minal, mince, minea, minec, mineo, minoa, moena, moine, molen, molin, monae, monal, monel, monia, monic, monie, naeim, naleo, namco, namie, namoi, naomi, naoml, nelio, nemco, nilam, nimal, nocal, noema, noemi, noica, nolie, nomae, nomal, nomia, ocain, ocaml, ocean, oclan, olaim, olami, olean, olein, olema, olian, olman, omani, omnia, oncle, oneil, onela, onemi, onlae, onlie.