What is the correct spelling for CAMEN?
This word (Camen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAMEN
- acumen But though he was so learned a man, a traveller, a student of languages, a naturalist, a medical practitioner, and in many respects doubtless ahead of his time, yet a sad blot exists upon his generally great character, and scientific acumen .
- amen It was late in the afternoon when he appeared in the Amen Corner.
- caiman Cuviers dwarf caiman can be kept as a pet, though providing suitable care is expensive and requires extremely large enclosures.
- cain Yes, replied Cain , if there was anything but hard blows to be got; but that is all, and I cannot spare more men.
- cam His spirit chaunged hous, and wente ther, As I cam never, I can nat tellen wher-
- camden Guildford is the only town in Surrey which Camden mentions in his Britannia, as having good inns; John Aubrey remarks that they are "the best perhaps in England; the Red Lion particularly can make fifty beds, the White Hart is not so big, but has more noble rooms."
- camel I'm as thirsty as a camel driver.
- cameo My new friend was at my left and thus failed to see what now I saw-a detached head glaring out of the wall, sharp and definite as a cameo .
- can What oath can it be?
- cane Against all these marauders there was an obvious remedy-to build a stout fence round the cane field.
- carmine In the golden tint mingle carmine splashes, and in the carmine greenish specks; the scented fruit smiles at one like a merry childish face.
- cayman Military branches: no regular military forces; Royal Cayman Islands Police Force
- come It's the first perfectly joyful thing that has ever come to us.
- Came It came from Lebel.
- Cameron "Yes, yes, I know," whispered Cameron , still shaking.
- Carmen Carmen did not see the beauty of the magic temple, though she was conscious of her own.
- cavemen Cavemen is a British songwriting/production/remix duo comprising Steve Mackey, formerly of Pulp, and Ross Orton of Fat Truckers.