What is the correct spelling for CAMENT?
This word (Cament) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAMENT
- amend But the young voices were conducted, rather than accompanied, in pious melody by a cornetist who worthily thought to amend , in his single person, what lack of volume this paucity occasioned.
- camden A Huddy and Duval print shows it on the caps of the DeKalb Rifle Guards of Camden , South Carolina.
- camelot It is hard to believe that Sir Thomas would definitely assert that Camelot 'is in English Winchester,' and make it the chief scene of his romance, had he never visited the town.
- cant Catch the fleeting colours of that sly chameleon, Cant , and show what excessive trouble we are ever taking to make ourselves miserable and silly.
- casement For some five minutes or so he leant at the little casement window, gazing at the gold of the buttercups seen through a blurred mist of rain.
- cement For such uses as beams and the sides of tanks where great strength is needed, the cement is often "reinforced," that is, rods of iron or steel are embedded in it.
- clement The excitement was still great, his head was aching violently, and yet he could not leave off eager talking, which, as feverishness came on, began to degenerate into such rambling as terribly frightened Clement lest a relapse should be coming on.
- client Unless, therefore, he understands psychology and his client well enough to do otherwise, he may talk the investment feature and appeal to the investment motive when dealing with a man who cares nothing about the investment, but might respond readily and instantly if his desire to provide for the future of his wife and children were appealed to.
- cogent MEM. Never think of purchasing pease ready-shelled, for the cogent reasons assigned in the first part of this receipt.
- comet The Comet also paused and waited to see what was the trouble.
- commend And not the less, that I heard her lips breathe thy name, and know by what word to commend thee to the demons.
- comment The accompanying I. W. W. comment was, "We are sure that our organization will be there."
- foment To foment and regulate the development, coverage, and growth of civil aviation, and the industry and research of aeronautics, to guarantee national and international geographical connectivity and to contribute to the growth of the economy and the Colombia
- garment 9. These heav'ns we see, be as a scroll, Or garment folded up, Before they do together roll, And we call'd in to sup.
- lament "By swarms of low miserable creatures that so lament the loss of their beggarly bodies that they would brood upon them in the shape of flesh-flies, rather than forsake the putrifying remnants.
- moment This was the very worst moment we had come to yet.
- payment He often went to the tavern and trusted the payment of his reckoning to the liberality of his company; and frequently of company to whom he was very little known.
- raiment And the satisfaction for you is the thought that the latter raiment will be worse than the other two-that is to say, less well suited to display the shape, station, and noble air which brought Ulysses to his knees on the sands of Corfu.
- Can't I-we can't let you go.
- Lamont "For Heaven's sake don't try it, Miss Lamont ," cried the artist.
- Carmen "James Morehouse the banker is a very rich, important man," said Carmen , somewhat impressed by the idea of Nick's new friend who had stayed too long.
68 words made from the letters CAMENT
3 letter words made from CAMENT:ace, act, aec, ane, ant, ate, atm, cam, can, cat, eat, ecm, ect, ent, eta, etc, mac, man, mat, men, nec, net, tam, tan, tea, tec, ten.
4 letter words made from CAMENT:acme, acne, amen, anem, ante, cane, cant, cent, etna, mace, maen, mane, mate, matn, mcan, mean, meat, meta, metn, name, neat, tame, team, tean, tecn.
5 letter words made from CAMENT:ament, canem, canet, cante, ceman, enact, mance, manet, mante, mecta, menta, metan, neamt, netam, tamen, tanec.