What is the correct spelling for CAMERCA?
This word (Camerca) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAMERCA
- cacao These eggs are full of small worms, which feed on the leaves of the cacao , and appear in clusters of the size of a shilling.
- cage Oh, but I don't want Splash shut up in a cage ! Safe outside my gilded cage With an ounce of pain I wield a ton of rage Just like suicide – Like Suicide by soundgarden
- cake She forthwith turned over the doll to my care, and, trotting before me into the room with her cake in her arms, announced my arrival in these words: "Mamma, I like this papa better than the other.
- cam As he brooded thus, on his way to Duncan's cottage, and, heedless of the sound of coming wheels, was crossing the road which went along the bottom of the glen, he was nearly run over by a carriage coming round the corner of a high bank at a fast trot Catching one glimpse of the face of its occupant, as it passed within a yard of his own, he turned and fled back through the woods, with again a horrible impulse to howl to the winds the cry of the mad laird: "I dinna ken whaur I cam frae!"
- camber "In other words," I said, bitterly, "although you encouraged me to unfold my ideas regarding Mrs. Camber , you were merely laughing at me all the time!"
- camel The knocked-up camel difficult to be got on.
- camellia "Give me sunshine and flowers and I'll always worry on somehow," she murmured, plucking a little crimson rose, and tucking it into her dress for a mascot, then ran with flying footsteps under the orange trees to catch up with her companions, who were already mounting the marble steps that led to the Villa Camellia .
- cameo "Mos' likely Putnam's wood lot," said Rebecca, with great satisfaction as she finally adjusted her cameo brooch.
- camera Days before she had chosen the exact spot on the particular limb where she would place her camera .
- camper What a magnificent camper was Bidwell!
- lamarck 178. These species are Nummulites scabra, Lamarck , N. obtusa, Sowerby, N. Lucasana, Deshayes, and N. Beaumonti, d'Arch.
- Came Your father came with you?"
- Cameos There was a picture by Mantegna, some costly cameos and delicate enamels, an abundance of books, a dulcimer which a fair-haired page was examining with inquisitive eyes, and by a window on the right stood a very handsome harp that Guidobaldo had bought his niece in Venice.
- Camilla No. I'm Ichabod Maurice and you're Camilla Maurice.
61 words made from the letters CAMERCA
5 letter words made from CAMERCA:aamer, accra, amare, arame, arcae, areca, carme, craca, crace, crame, cream, emaar, emara, maare, macar, macca, macer, macra, maera, marae, mcrae, mcrea, mecca, merca, recam.
3 letter words made from CAMERCA:aar, ace, aec, ara, arc, are, arm, cam, car, cer, ear, ecc, ecm, era, mac, mar, ram, rem.
4 letter words made from CAMERCA:aare, acer, acme, acre, aram, arca, area, care, cram, eccm, maar, mace, mara, marc, mare, race, rama, ream.