What is the correct spelling for CAMERE?
This word (Camere) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAMERE
- cadre 47th Medical Battalion (Armored) 141st Signal Company (Armored) On 15 April 1941 the division sent a cadre to form the 4th Armored Division at Pine Camp, New York.
- cam And there by conseil of Kynde I comsed to rome Thorugh Contricion and Confession, 14350 Til I cam to Unitee.
- camber Conversely, the upward aileron deflection on the right will decrease the camber and profile drag.
- camel He was a long-limbed fellow, bronzed and bearded, with the vacant, glassy eyes of a kif-smoker; for kif kept him going often instead of food, and helped him to swing along day after day, untiring, like a camel , sleeping little, praying occasionally at a saint's tomb, fording the streams, trotting over the plains, his eyes fixed on the horizon-"eating the miles," as Arabs say.
- cameo He drew a ring, set with an antique cameo , from his finger.
- camera The camera , having done its work, was quickly deposited on the ground, and the rifle shouldered.
- cameroon Cameroon volcanic activity with periodic releases of poisonous gases from Lake Nyos and Lake Monoun volcanoes
- camper Borderline (Ry Cooder album) Borderline (EP), by Tove Styrke Songs "Borderline" (Madonna song) "Borderline" (Michael Gray song) "Borderline" (The Shooters song) "Borderline", by Camper Van Beethoven from Key Lime Pie "Borderline", by Chris de Burgh from The Getaway "Borderline", by Les Emmerson "Borderline", by Jeff Lynne from Armchair Theatre "Borderline", by Thin Lizzy from Johnny the Fox "Borderline", by Man Overboard from Heavy Love "Borderline", by Spirit from Tent of Miracles "Borderline", by Tove Styrke "Borderline, by Cheap Trick from Next Position Please "Borderline", by Ariana Grande featuring Missy Elliott from Sweetener
- Came I came here because I wish to marry you."
- Cameos "You seem not to care about cameos," said Will, seating himself at some distance from her, and observing her while she closed the cases.
- Cameras The cameras, following the blazing ship, failed to show her chute open, but they kept the focus on the plane until it smashed into the ground, a flaming mass of wreckage.
- Cameron They were married, and with increasing years came increasing wealth, until at length Mr. Cameron was a millionaire and retired from business.
52 words made from the letters CAMERE
3 letter words made from CAMERE:ace, aec, arc, are, arm, cam, car, cer, ear, ecm, eec, era, mac, mar, ram, rem.
4 letter words made from CAMERE:acer, acme, acre, care, cere, cram, cree, ecer, erce, mace, marc, mare, mere, race, ream, rece.
5 letter words made from CAMERE:acree, ameer, arcee, armee, caere, carme, cerae, crame, cream, creem, eamer, macer, mcrae, mcrea, mcree, meare, merca, ramee, recam, reema.