What is the correct spelling for CAMETO?
This word (Cameto) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAMETO
- cadet Another sound of a word spoken, another slight inarticulate suggestion of laughter; and I knew with an assured knowledge that my friend Cadet Thorold, and no other, was the gentleman in Miss Cardigan's parlour with whom she had business.
- camel Seven of them, of course, were old ones about the camel .
- camelot "Camelot," Merlin told him.
- cameo With her clear-cut profile, like an exquisite cameo , color like old ivory, delicate oval face, eyes dark, vivid, and youthful, her appearance was most unusual.
- camera Calmly to set up his camera and begin to take us without asking leave!
- canto The romantic influence of the scenery of the whole district is told with much vigour and sweetness in the introduction to the third canto of Marmion.
- capet Hugues Capet liked better to wear his cope as Abbot of Saint-Martin de Tours than his crown, and he restored to the Church several abbeys which he possessed.
- Came That was why I came over.
- Cameos Cameos during the long dark ages were used chiefly for the decoration of reliquaries and other altar furniture, and as such their designs were purely ecclesiastical or scriptural.
62 words made from the letters CAMETO
3 letter words made from CAMETO:ace, act, aec, ate, atm, cam, cat, ceo, com, cot, eat, ecm, ect, eta, etc, mac, mao, mat, moa, mot, oat, oca, oct, otc, tam, tao, tea, tec, toe, tom.
5 letter words made from CAMETO:aceto, cameo, coate, comae, comet, comte, mecta, tecmo, tomac.
4 letter words made from CAMETO:acme, atom, camo, coat, coma, come, cote, ecto, mace, mate, mcot, meat, meta, moat, mote, oate, octa, oeta, taco, tame, team, toea, tome.