What is the correct spelling for CAMEW?
This word (Camew) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAMEW
- acme There is a briskness of atmosphere on a hilltop which is inspiriting to the most jaded of faculties; there is a sparkling vitality in the breath of the morning air which must ever make life a joy and the world seem an inexpressible delight in which it is the acme of happiness to dwell.
- cam As Geordy Fash and Dolly Raw Cam stagg'rin up the Kee, man, Wi' Teasdale's beer, an' sic like cheer, They'd rather myed ow'r free, man- Into this Blunderbuss they gat, 'Side two outlandish chiels, man, But ere they'd time to leet their pipes, They fand theirsels i' Shields, man! Fal, de ral, &c.
- camber The airfoil is modeled as a thin lifting mean-line (camber line).
- camel Gordon, on a camel that he rode so quickly that it came to be called the Telegraph, seemed to fly across the silent desert like a magician.
- cameo Mrs. Kump was a large-boned woman of medium height; her complexion was of golden bronze; the flesh had fallen, giving her cheeks a square set, and her dark eyes gleamed brightly beneath a broad wrinkled brow; a cap of black lace surmounted her head, a white net fichu was crossed on her breast and fastened with a cameo pin in a wide gold frame, and her dress was of silver gray.
- camera The photographer was once more grinning as he unslung his camera and carefully adjusted a plate in place.
- camp Our camp at night was in latitude 24 degrees 12' 22".
- camper 2008 "Charlotte Jackson Fine Art Presents Mala Breuer: Early Works 1970-1980," Artnet, Article 1998 "The crowning importance of coruscant color: Mala Breuer paints possibilities," Craig Smith, The New Mexican, Review 1996 "Patterns of Life," Fred Camper , Chicago Reader, Review 1994 "Still Working: Late Bloomers in Full Flower," Jo Ann Lewis, The Washington Post, Review 1993 "Three Women," Dean Balsamo, The New Mexican, Review 1974 "Walsh's Ceramics, Breuers Paintings," Mary Stofflet, ArtWeek, Review
- caw And all around in the sky the crows were beginning to caw to each other, in anticipation of the feast.
- cm =cauticinalis=, Fr. P. about 1 cm . yellowish, even then striato-sulcate; g. adnato-decur.
- come "Come, be off with you!
- comer The fact is, I was most anxious to persuade him to this; for, considering what would necessarily happen if an unavoidable absence, an illness, or some other reason, had separated me from the First Consul, I could not reflect, without a shudder, of his life being at the mercy of the first comer .
- game "Your game is up.
- mew And his body did swing, a horrible thing, At the sport of the wild sea mew !
- Calmer Ephraim had grown calmer, but at the clear denial his heart again beat against the breath he was trying to draw.
- Came When the boy came home at night he was asked who had been with him all day.
- Cameos The art which was capable of making a gem of every prose sentence, - the art which, carried, perhaps, to, a pitch at which it became too conscious, made the phrases of Tacitus a series of cameos, - that art is inapplicable to our looser medium; we cannot give clay the finish and nicety of marble.
- Carmen Carmen was vexed again.
- CAMS From a maintenance point of view, the most important part of the mechanical clocks was to ensure that they were well oiled to minimise wear on the cams and to replace blown bulbs in the optical pickups from the glass disk recordings.
- gamer The Beast (wrestler), ring name of Yvon Cormier (1938–2009), Canadian professional wrestler Brock Lesnar (born 1977), American professional wrestler and former mixed martial arts fighter Bob Sapp (born 1973), American mixed martial arts fighter Dan Severn (born 1958), American mixed martial arts fighter Daigo Umehara (born 1981), Japanese professional gamer Mark Labbett (born 1965), British TV personality known for his role as a Chaser on The Chase Adebayo Akinfenwa, British footballer "The Beast from the East" was the nickname of American professional wrestler Bam Bam Bigelow (1961-2007)