What is the correct spelling for CAMILIA?
This word (Camilia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAMILIA
- amelia Amelia had expected that Hiram Jameson would have told her.
- camel Like the proverbial camel , his nose once safely in the tent of the enemy, the rest followed.
- camellia In contrast with this background of green and marble and roses and flowers and fountains stood Nina reaching up to pick a pink camellia .
- emilia "No," replied Emilia ; "I only came to see him."
- Familiar He's familiar with the case.
- Cumuli He felt the sword-chill breath of the spring wind on his brow; he saw the first faint pricking of the earliest stars, and the rolling up of the sky as the great cumuli massed overhead; and he felt as though he too could sweep into them and be of them.
- Camilla She envied that blue-stocking of the desert, Lady Hester Stanhope; she longed to be a sister of Saint Camilla and tend the sick and die of yellow fever in a hospital at Barcelona; 'twas a high, a noble destiny!
- Amalia Respecting Captain Weisspriess, Amalia said that she had perceived his object in wishing to bring the great cantatrice to the castle; and that it was a well-devised audacious scheme to subdue Countess Anna:-"We Austrians also can be jealous.
- Camille The propriety of sending the little Louis to Paris had long been discussed, and it was finally accomplished in 1842. On reaching Paris he was first put under the teaching of Charles Halle, but, as the latter master was a little careless, he was replaced by M. Camille Stamaty, who had the reputation of being the ablest professor in the city.
- Carmela The young man tried to smile as he confessed that, in truth, he was obliged to confess, in spite of the bad opinion Dona Carmela would form of him, that he was literally dying of hunger.
58 words made from the letters CAMILIA
5 letter words made from CAMILIA:aalii, ailia, aimal, alami, amici, amila, calia, calma, camii, camil, cilmi, cimla, claim, ilama, iliac, lamai, lamia, limia, maali, macal, maila, maili, malai, micaa, milia.
3 letter words made from CAMILIA:ail, aim, ala, ali, cam, cia, cli, iaa, lac, lam, lcm, lii, mac, mal, mil.
4 letter words made from CAMILIA:alca, alii, amia, cali, calm, clam, ical, iilm, laic, laim, lama, lima, maia, mail, mala, mali, mica, mici.