What is the correct spelling for CAMMEL?
This word (Cammel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAMMEL
- camel In a narrow pathway we stood aside to let a camel pass: since we had left the coast wayfarers had grown rare for the most part.
- cameo He made one step across the threshold and then paused between strides, for before him in the darkness of the hallway a woman's face stood out like a cameo .
- caramel Both the caramel and the chocolate cream custards may be baked in individual timbale-molds, if preferred.
- Calmer If you were a little calmer, I should tell you...."
- Came I came to visit you.
- Carmelo For the sake of better land and water the mission site was soon removed about six miles, to the Carmelo River.
- Camilla Slowly, very slowly, life won the battle, and Camilla came back from the valley of the shadow.
- Camille No, not if Camille knew men-especially white men.
- Carmela Carmela knit her brows.
- camels His Excellency himself, meanwhile, had stepped out of the Castle to look after the camels .