What is the correct spelling for CAMMELS?
This word (Cammels) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAMMELS
- camel The camel quieted down to a low-voiced grumble.
- Cameos The blue-green boudoir looked much more cheerful when Celia was seated there in a pelisse exactly like her sister's, surveying the cameos with a placid satisfaction, while the conversation passed on to other topics.
- Carmelo The mission in Carmelo was not completed until later, as the Padre was obliged to secure authority from Mexico, that he might place it on the pasture lands of Carmelo , instead of the sand-hills of Monterey.
- Carmela "So I hear," murmured Carmela , trying to still the passion that throbbed in her heart, since she was aware that neither Maria nor any other among the old domestics at Las Flores knew of her engagement, and pride was now coming to her aid.
- camels I am like the camels , which can't be stopped when they are in motion, nor started when they are resting.
- compels Truth, Lady Vera, compels me to add that you and your friends have had something to do with this, but the immediate cause is a far more unhappy case which he has just settled.
- caramels I had her name on my paper, so I got the prize, and spent it in caramels .
80 words made from the letters CAMMELS
3 letter words made from CAMMELS:ace, aec, ale, als, asl, cam, ecm, elm, esm, lac, lam, lcm, lea, lem, mac, mal, mam, mem, mes, mls, msc, sac, sam, sea, sec, sle.
4 letter words made from CAMMELS:acme, alms, calm, case, clam, elms, emam, esla, lace, lame, lemm, mace, male, mals, mams, meal, mesa, msec, sale, same, scam, seal, seam, slam.
5 letter words made from CAMMELS:alces, almes, calme, calms, camel, cemal, clame, clams, clase, clemm, elmas, elsam, emsam, laces, lamme, lasem, lemma, maces, malec, malms, mames, masle, meals, salem, salme, scale, selam, selma, smale, smalm.