What is the correct spelling for CAMOAIN?
This word (Camoain) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CAMOAIN
- caiman The barbed blades had taken hold, and the caiman was secured!
- cain What do you propose to do, Captain Cain?
- camden Many of the commissioners' letters and various documents touching the suppression have been collected and published by the Camden Society.
- campaign "I have kept myself fit," replied the old soldier, "for the past twenty years, in the hope that I might command in such a campaign as this."
- camping The author of the Camping Out Series is entitled to rank as decidedly at the head of what may be called boys' literature.
- canon They formed the canon of all our feelings and all our duties.
- gamin In these early days, he felt that the king was in his power, so afraid was his majesty of the queen and court knowing about his lock-making, and Gamin having it in his power to tell, any day.
- gammon In my opinion that is all gammon.
- haman "Haman standeth in the court," said the king's servants, and the king said, "Let him come in."
- samoan "You're right, Ralph," said Bill when the chief had ceased to talk; "she's not a Feejee girl, but a Samoan.