What is the correct spelling for CAMODIA?
This word (Camodia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAMODIA
- cad Holloway, the footman, heard it, and the Colonel told his lordship that he was a cad and a blackguard, and he hasn't been here since.
- caddie It was Caddie who, with the help of her silent husband, kept the big boarding-house on the hill.
- coda This valse may be danced as far as its dithyrhambic coda .
- cuboid The bones of the carpus are six in number-four in the upper row, and two in the lower; they form an irregular cuboid mass which contributes to the formation of the region known as the knee in ruminants, as in the horse; we have already remarked that the name 'wrist' would be more accurate.
- gambia The Mandingos of the Lower Gambia are Mandingos in the restricted meaning of the word.
- medea With the face of a Medea she stripped the poor thing, took it in her arms as if to kiss it, but checked herself sternly.
- Amid Heavy soles tramped upon the pavement, and amid the voices that now mingled with those she had formerly heard, she fancied she distinguished Maria's and Barbara's.
- Camped Several times, among the visitors, came the young colonel who had commanded the regiment that had camped at the bridge the first year of the war.
71 words made from the letters CAMODIA
5 letter words made from CAMODIA:aadmi, adami, aimco, amida, damac, damai, diaco, domic, idama, idoma, imaad, imocd, maaco, maadi, macao, madai, madia, mcada, micaa, modai, modic, odama.
4 letter words made from CAMODIA:acid, adam, amia, amoi, aoid, camo, ciao, coda, coma, daia, dama, damo, diaa, diam, dimo, icao, maia, maid, maoi, mdoc, miao, mica, omai.
3 letter words made from CAMODIA:ada, ado, aid, aim, cad, cam, cia, cio, com, dam, dia, dim, doa, doc, iaa, ida, ido, imo, iod, mac, mad, mao, mid, moa, mod, oca.