What is the correct spelling for CAMPAGNS?
This word (Campagns) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CAMPAGNS
- campaign The force thus raised was very large; part was left to garrison the cities, as a measure of precaution, while the rest was to be used in the campaign against Rome.
- camping We belong in Oakvale, and have come up here to spend a couple of days camping out.
- campus He said he had 'a message' from Mother that he was to go back to his work bravely; and the very next day he went over to the campus, and taught all his classes as though nothing had happened.
- Companies There are several good companies to put into, but things haven't touched bottom yet.
- Caimans Young caimans do not hatch with the dark-green colouring of their parents.
- campaigned In July, Charlotte was campaigned away from Newmarket for the first time as she contested two races at Stamford in Lincolnshire.
- campaigns Such are the circumstances upon which the fate of battles and campaigns depend.
- sampans Inch by inch, and yard by yard, they drew, away from the pursuing sampans.
- CAMPS After two years I returned home by way of the Isthmus, when other and new interests claimed my time and attention, and I would only hear now and again that one and then another and yet others had left the trail and passed over the dividing ridge into the land where camps neither break nor move on.
- japans On December 6, 2007, Brazell agreed to a contract with the Saitama Seibu Lions of Japans Nippon Professional Baseball.
- capons The neatherd therefore took his shield and lance, drew from his car good wheaten bread and wine, two roasted capons, three grilled partridges, and part of a wild-boar; then, spreading on the turf beneath a leafy tree a fair white cloth, a brook just bubbling by, he served the knight, and paid him great respect.
- campaigners Five years later, on 22 October 1966, Blake escaped from Wormwood Scrubs prison with the assistance of three men whom he had met in jail: Sean Bourke and two anti-nuclear campaigners, Michael Randle and Pat Pottle.
- Campos There are dark thick solitudes in these vast forests, which are solemn and silent enough at times; and there are wide grassy campos, and great sandy plains, where such sounds are absent.
- Crampons We have worn our crampons all day and are delighted with them.