What is the correct spelling for CAMPAIGNNG?
This word (Campaignng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CAMPAIGNNG
- campaign Since he told me about his life at home and his campaign, he has not found much to say to me.
- campaigner Both Mr. Beveridge's brilliant oratory and Dolliver's success, as the greatest campaigner America has produced, are proof, that a training field is an indispensable condition of getting results, in the study of eloquence and in the art of oratory.
- campaigning Tobacco was always popular in the army; and even the strongest of anti-tobacconists would have felt that there was at least something, if not much, to be said for the abused weed, when in times of campaigning suffering it played so beneficent a part in soothing and comforting weary and wounded men.
- camping They gained upon the Indians, however, as they could tell by the position of the camping ground for the night.
- campaigned Dame Margaret Lloyd George campaigned in the by-election on behalf of the Coalition.
- campaigns At one time, while engaged in some important campaigns, far away among the mountains, Yemuka contrived to awaken so much distrust of Temujin in Vang Khan's mind, that Vang Khan secretly decamped in the night, and marched away to a distant place to save himself from a plot which Yemuka had told him that Temujin was contriving.
- rampaging A startling vigor, as if he had been changed into a rampaging giant, swept him as they kissed.
- campaigners In September 2017, campaigners filed a petition on the website of Moon Jae-in, the President of South Korea, calling on the government to amend the law by permitting the sale of the abortion pill mifepristone.