What is the correct spelling for CAMPAIGS?
This word (Campaigs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAMPAIGS
- campaign His hold on the wheel was weakening, and he remarked to his wife that night that this should be his last active campaign .
- campaigner Hawkins is an old campaigner , has fought Indians before, and knows how to deal with them.
- campus Once or twice when Mrs. Draper was too outrageously late at an appointment for tea, the two girls gave her up, and leaving the house, walked side by side back across the campus , Sylvia quite aware of the wondering surmise which followed their appearance together.
- compass I had no compass with me and was so slenderly acquainted with the geography of this part of the world that the sun was of little benefit to me.
- Companies Awhile later through the wreaths of smoke we perceived companies of the French advancing to attack the Castle.
- compacts Here they are prohibited from entering into business compacts , unless permitted by congress.
- campaigns The first is from the life of St. Germanus, the second is an unadorned enumeration of three campaigns , with as little of the appearance of being derived from a poetic source as is possible.
- rampages Following his accidental exposure to gamma rays during the detonation of an experimental bomb, Banner is physically transformed into the Hulk when subjected to emotional stress, at or against his will, often leading to destructive rampages and conflicts that complicate Banners civilian life.
- CAMPS These outfits were in continually moving camps, and travelled light, without wagons or tents.
- campaigners The Brambles Farm Peace Camp was a peace camp set up in the Spring of 1982 on farmland at Waterlooville, Hampshire by local residents and peace campaigners to protest at and to disrupt the planned construction of a torpedo factory on the site.
- Campos On the west side of the range we found a gentle slope of clear campos with merely a few stunted trees upon them.
- campers For a few days our friends saw nothing of Alice and the rival campers .
132 words made from the letters CAMPAIGS
3 letter words made from CAMPAIGS:aas, aga, aim, amp, apc, asp, cam, cap, cgs, cia, cis, cpa, cpi, cps, gap, gas, gca, iaa, iga, igm, imp, ism, mac, mag, map, mcg, mis, mps, msc, msg, pac, pas, pia, pic, pig, pms, psa, psi, sac, sag, sam, sap, sic, sip, spa.
5 letter words made from CAMPAIGS:agasi, agias, agism, amagi, apism, asagi, aspic, caapi, caiga, camas, campa, casma, caspi, gaiam, gaias, gasca, gasic, gasim, gcais, impsa, ipsam, isaac, maasi, magas, magia, magic, magsi, mapai, masai, masci, masia, masic, micaa, migas, mpgis, paigc, paisa, pasic, piasa, pimas, pisca, saiga, saima, samai, samia, sampi, sapmi, scamp, sigma, spaag, spica, spiga.
4 letter words made from CAMPAIGS:aims, amia, apia, apis, asap, asia, camp, caps, gaia, gamp, gaps, gasp, gicm, gimp, imps, isaa, magi, maia, masa, mica, mips, paca, paia, pica, pima, pisa, saga, sami, scag, scam, sgpc, siam, sima, spam, spic.